I came to know about Immigration Help through Facebook.I discussed the same with my friend who also had a keen interest in applying for Canada Immigration.

We read the client testimonials on his site as well as his clients’ reviews on LINKEDIN. We were very impressed. We approached few people online who have already availed the services of Immigration Help. They shared their positive experience with the company.

We decided to go and meet Mr. Sanjayai Kapoor personally as we both were not sure on how we were going to start the process. After meeting with Mr. Kapoor, we decided, we are on the right track and hired the services of Immigration Help.

During the whole process, our experience was top class.Thank you so much Immigration Help for helping us in getting a great life.

Review about: My Immigration Help Immigration Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

After completing my Engineering degree, my dream was to settle down in Canada on a permanent basis.In 2014, I first approached Immigration Help for Canada Immigration.

Mr. Kapoor refused to take my case.

He advised me to have few more years experience as well as a better IELTS result.I was highly impressed with his honesty and work ethics.